2023 Men’s NCAA Championship Game lines: UConn vs. San Diego State odds
Apr. 3, 2023 5:24 p.m. ET
The UConn Huskies are one win away from claiming their fifth national title in men’s college basketball.
The San Diego State Aztecs are seeking their first national title in any sport (SDSU finished second in men’s soccer to Clemson in 1987).
Who are you betting on to cut down the nets on Monday night in Houston?
Here’s everything you need to know about the national championship game between the Aztecs and Huskies on Monday, from the point spread, moneyline and total Over/Under (with all odds via FOX Bet). Let’s jump into the fun!
[RELATED: Final Four highlights]
No. 5 San Diego State vs. No. 4 UConn (9:20 p.m. ET, CBS)
Point spread: UConn -7.5 (UConn favored to win by more than 7.5 points, otherwise San Diego State covers)
Moneyline: UConn -333 favorite to win (bet $10 to win $13 total); San Diego State +230 underdog to win (bet $10 to win $33 total)
Total scoring over/under: 132 points scored by both teams combined
If you feel like throwing down a few bucks on college basketball or any other sport, head over to FOX Bet to place your wagers.
Top Gambling Stories
- 2023 NCAA championship game SDSU vs. UConn betting preview: Big, sharp bets
- 2023 Men’s NCAA Championship Game lines: UConn vs. San Diego State odds
- 2023 NFL Draft odds: Best early bets, from Jalen Carter to Quentin Johnston
- 2023 MLB odds: Best win total, division bets, long-shot, title futures, expert picks
- Mattress Mack bets big again on Houston Astros to win MLB World Series
- NFL odds on Lamar Jackson’s next team, including Colts, Patriots, Falcons
- 2023 NCAA odds: San Diego State buzzer-beater costly for FAU title, moneyline bettors
- 2023 MLB MVP odds, sleeper, long-shot bets, expert picks
Play FOX Super 6 every week for your chance to win thousands of dollars every week. Just download the Super 6 app and make your picks today!
Get more from College Basketball Follow your favorites to get information about games, news and more