Nardo Wick Fan Attack Suspects Turn Themselves In To Police

Music

Music
Nardo Wick Fan Beatdown
Suspects Surrender in Vicious Attack Against Fan

12/2/2023 6:36 AM PT

Music nardo wick

Two men accused of throwing punches in the brutal beatdown of a Nardo Wick fan have turned themselves into police … this publication has learned.

Music zachary benton edward hamlett

Law enforcement sources tell this publication … the suspects — 34-year-old Zachary L. Benton and a 15-year-old male turned themselves in to Tampa PD Friday night. They are charged with felony battery. The 15-year-old is also charged with minor in possession of a firearm while wearing a mask.


11/27/23

this publication.com

A source close to Nardo tells us the men did not have a close relationship with the rapper … they were friends of friends.

We’re told the two suspects reached out to Nardo’s team earlier this week to discuss logistics of surrender. That’s interesting … they had enough of a connection to reach out to someone from Nardo’s team.

Music Nardo The Suspects

this publication broke the story … video shows Nardo fan George Obregon Jr. walking up to the rapper after a show, and getting ambushed and sucker punched by two people who were walking out of the venue with Nardo. Cops tell us Benton is the one who first punched Obregon and the 15-year-old ran over and punched him several more times.


11/28/23

this publication.com

George’s mom told us her 20-year-old son was just seeking a photo with Nardo when he was attacked. He was taken to the critical care unit of a hospital with a severe concussion and brain bleed. We do not know his current condition.


11/29/23

Nardo apologized for the incident but blamed the other men … saying he can’t control how grown men react. He also said he was upset by the whole incident.

Cops released photos of the suspects Wednesday, saying they were wanted for allegedly having direct involvement in a felony battery.