Recipe by Vallery Lomas
This recipe originally appeared in our Summer 2021 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 1 pint blueberries, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt, for seasoning
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a medium bowl, stir together 1 pint roughly chopped blueberries, 1 small finely chopped red onion, 1 small finely chopped cucumber, 1 seeded and minced jalapeño, 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped, and the juice of 1 lime. Season with salt. Serve with tortilla chips.